Planter Boxes & Power Tools (KVCC Community Class)
October 11, 2022
The Dapper Hammer
The Dapper Hammer will teach community members to create a wood planter box. This class will be a two part series that will cover introduction to basic power tools including; miter saw, drill, power sander, and basic joinery. There will be additional instruction on finishing methods.
Date: October 11 &18, 2022
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Classes are held at The Dapper Hammer Workshop, which is a large, open, well ventilated space. As of May 1, 2022 The Dapper Hammer has moved to a mask optional policy.
- Upon arrival, please complete a waiver before class begins
- Please wear closed-toed shoes
- Avoid wearing clothing with long ties (ie no hoodie strings)
- Any long hair should be tied/clipped back
- Sanitized eye and ear protection will be provided