Make Your Own Charcuterie Board (All Genders)
November 9, 2023
The Dapper Hammer
Who doesn’t love a tasty, beautiful charcuterie board? Whether filled with meats, cheeses, fruits, tapenades, etc, charcuterie boards are the perfect addition to any table. Make your gathering even more special with a live edge wooden charcuterie board made yourself!
This Workshop is a safe, supportive environment for you to explore new tools, learn new skills, and inspire yourself and others with your imagination. And if you already have some experience under your belt, come join us and try something new!
We will chat about shop safety, try our hand at a variety of tools, and work through the process of turning raw wood into a beautiful board, which you will take home at the end of class.
Date: November 9, 2023
Who: Adults (All Genders)
Classes are held at The Dapper Hammer Workshop, which is a large, open, well ventilated space. All adults are asked to wear a mask at all times.
- Upon arrival, please complete a waiver before class begins
- Please wear closed-toed shoes
- Avoid wearing clothing with long ties (ie no hoodie strings)
- Any long hair should be tied/clipped back
- Sanitized eye and ear protection will be provided